We would enjoy inspecting and evaluating your precious items - from a single piece to an entire collection. Please call us at 603-471-2828 today to make an appointment -- Your initial consultation with owner Jonathan Crary is complimentary.
Each appraisal includes:
- Complete inspection, light polishing and thorough cleaning – including tightening of stones, links or clasps.
- Value calculation by one of our certified experts, using GIA (Gemology Institute of America) guidelines and in consideration of current market values.
- Comprehensive written description for each piece, including metals types/colors, gemstones and their cuts/clarity information, gram weights, design elements and any identifying marks.
- Photographic documentation with your records and insurance reports.
We also offer:
- Insurance replacement estimates working directly with your insurance company, in the event that you experience a loss. We can also work with you to replace lost items with new ones of comparable quality.
- Broker service with established Auction House contacts and a huge variety of antique dealers to assist you in selling estate jewelry, silver and other collectibles.
- Options for trading in or purchasing any scrap gold, vintage or antique items you are not interested in keeping. (Photo ID required).
Appraisal pricing is done per piece, or per hour for large collections, and begins at $85. We are happy to provide you with an approximate estimate in advance of our work.